The Austrian Chalet
This luxurious chalet is located in the pretty village of Stadl, which lies on the borders of the beautiful provinces of Salzburgerland, Styria and Carinthia in stunning southern Austria.
The chalet sits between the ski resorts of Kreischberg (at 2130 metres) and Turracher Hohe (at 1763 metres), with access in total to some 80 km of family friendly pistes with snow sure skiing, a large number of mountain walks and 200 days of sunshine per year.
Salzburg (1 hour 40 minutes) and Klagenfurt (1 hour 20 minutes) Airports are easily accessible by car.
The chalet, newly built in 2007, is perfect for a family of four but can take eight persons if the two double sofa beds downstairs are used. It is privately owned by an English Lawyer and is on a development of 35 other chalets.
Please note that the development was completed in Summer 2008, with a reception area and an indoor swimming pool on site for the use of residents (for summer use only).
So why not treat yourself to a stay in this luxurious alpine retreat, surrounded by stunning Austrian scenery.
If you are interested in booking the chalet or would simply like to make an enquiry – please email the owner (Cameron Brown) at this address: email@example.com or call 00 44 (0) 7950 266746.
To see a fun range of Austrian Chalet t-shirts, polo shirts and accessories click here
To book the Chalet instantly by credit card click here
The Chalet contains:
- Three bedrooms: 1 double (upstairs with flat screen tv and dvd player), 1 twin (upstairs) and 1 double (downstairs with large flat screen tv and dvd player) with king size sofa bed
- Bathroom with toilet, bath and shower overhead
- Open plan kitchen with integrated oven, dishwasher and ceramic hob
- Lounge with flat screen tv, satellite reception, playstation 2 and further double sofa bed
- Downstairs toilet
- Outdoor decking (30 m2) and large garden area with pretty water feature
- Parking for two large cars